All Trampoline Park customers must follow the below terms and conditions of the park.
1. You must try to arrive no later then 15 minutes before your selected jump session.
2. Grip socks must be purchased from Trampoline Park, socks cost P80 each.
3. The Trampoline Park waiver must be signed before entering. Anyone under the age of 18 years old must have a signed copy of the waiver with the permission and signature of their parent or guardian. The waiver form can be requested before you arrive via our facebook page: messenger, or email: email@example.com, or txt to: 09054533879, or call: 02 532 5849
4. No food or drink allowed inside the park purchased from outside, similar to cinemas around the country.
5. Party packages can no longer be used together with any other promo.
6. If you are using a promo price and you wish to book the party area, you will be charged P999 per hour.
7. You must watch the safety video and fully understand that this activity is done at your own risk and if accidents happen, you legally cannot ask us to pay any medical bills.
We wish you to enjoy this amazing new activity that has finally arrived in the Philippines. Trampoline Park will continue to make safety our number priority but please listen to the warnings that are provided and be carefully at all times.