1. The participant wishes to participate in the activities organised by Tramp One Inc. (SEC) ("TRAMPOLINE PARK") whose registered office is; The Portal, Mayflower Street, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila 1552, Philippines.
2. The participant acknowledges and accepts:- That their participation in the activities provided by TRAMPOLINE PARK entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves to property or to third parties. The participant further acknowledges that the activities provided by TRAMPOLINE PARK require a reasonable level of fitness and ability which the participant acknowledges that they possess. That the activities provided by TRAMPOLINE PARK are not available to pregnant women who are not permitted to participate.
3. The participant agrees that they shall not participate in any activities provided by TRAMPOLINE PARK unless they shall have undertaken TRAMPOLINE PARK’s safety and induction procedures and processes in relation to the activities and confirm that they will comply with these at all times whilst on the premises from which the activities will be carried out. Participants confirm that they are not pregnant.
4. The participant acknowledges and agree that they are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others whilst partaking in the activities. The participant understands that the activities maybe undertaken without direct supervision following safety instructions and agree that they will at all times wear any protective equipment provided by or required by Gravity Force to be worn and will ensure that they comply with all instructions given at any time during the activities by TRAMPOLINE PARK or any of its staff.
5. The participant agrees that they will only carry out moves and tricks that are within their skill level and of which they are able to retain control of at all times. Moves and tricks are performed at the participants own risk.
6. The participant agrees that they will comply with all height, weight and age restrictions specified by TRAMPOLINE PARK from time to time. The participant acknowledges that if they do not comply with any height, weight and age restrictions or any other requirements put in place by TRAMPOLINE PARK from time to time they will not be able to participate in the activities and agree that they will promptly withdraw upon request by TRAMPOLINE PARK. Participants confirm that the maximum permitted clothed weight of any participant is 17.8st/250Ibs/111.6kg and that they do not exceed this weight.
7. The participant warrants that they do not have any medical condition nor have had any medical condition which may make their participation in the activities more dangerous or may increase any risk of injury to them or others, or make it more likely that they will be involved in an incident which could result in injury during the activity.
8 The participant consents and agrees to the use by TRAMPOLINE PARK of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes. TRAMPOLINE PARK consents to the participant and members of their group undertaking photography for their own non commercial purposes only and for no other purpose whatsoever. The participant for themselves and as parent or legal guardian of any accompanying children gives consent and agrees to TRAMPOLINE PARK photographing and/or recording the participant and any accompanying children and to use any such photographs and/or recording solely and only for TRAMPOLINE PARK advertising and promotional purposes. The participant for themselves and any accompanying minors hereby waives any right to inspect or approve the use of any such material and acknowledges and agrees that the rights to us such material shall not require payment or compensation of any kind to be made by TRAMPOLINE PARK to the participant and/or any accompanying children.
9. The participant acknowledges that TRAMPOLINE PARK is not and shall not be liable for any damage or loss which the participant may incur or any damage or loss to them to any third parties or property however incurred whilst the participant is undertaking the activities or are on the premises belonging to TRAMPOLINE PARK.
10. The participant agrees and promises to accept to be responsible for any and all risks existing and subsisting in the activity from time to time and acknowledge that their participation in the activity is voluntary and that they elect to participate despite of the risks and agree to accept the consequences of so doing save only to the extent that TRAMPOLINE PARK by law is not permitted to exclude such liability.